Disinfecting and Social Distancing Procedures
We are committed to protecting our students, families and staff.
What we will be doing:
1. Disinfecting mats, equipment and surfaces in between each class.
2. Teach classes with social distancing in mind.
3. We will be cutting back on the number of students per class.
4. Staff will be washing hands before and after every class.
5. The teachers will avoid skills that require spotting.
6. We will be suspending stamps for the time being (planning to give out stickers instead).
What you can do:
1. Please make sure your child does not have a temperature before bringing them in.
2. Send a water bottle with your child to avoid using the drinking fountain.
3. If you are comfortable, we would appreciate you dropping your child off instead of coming in.
4. Avoid bringing in siblings who are not participating in class.
5. If you or your child is sick please stay home.